Welcome to SchoolPay!
Please enter your email:We'll pre-populate this field in checkout.
PSD's new Futures Lab is in its inaugural year and offers students the opportunity to pursue passions and interests while preparing them for success after PSD. The Futures Lab offers students unique courses and pathways in an applied-learning environment that enhances the District’s existing college and career-readiness programs.
Students attending the Futures Lab remain enrolled at their home high schools while taking one or more classes at the Lab. This opportunity is currently available to students in any PSD high school with plans to offer unique experiences to our PK-8 students as we move into our own facility and expand our offerings.
Our goal at Futures Lab is to provide a zero-barrier experience for all learners. To that end, we believe that all PSD students should have access to the unique opportunities available at the Lab regardless of their family's financial means.
Since Futures Lab is a district-wide program open to all learners, your donation benefits all students in PSD and helps us continue to provide these unique learning opportunities to PSD students at no cost. Examples of how your donation will be used include:
- Offsetting testing fees for students as they work toward industry-recognized credentials. For example, the FAA Part 107 exam which allows students to earn a commercial drone pilot license costs $150. Our goal is to provide support to students for whom this cost is a barrier to an otherwise high-paying career opportunity.
- Unique experiences and opportunities open to all students within PSD, including supporting Young Women in Leadership and other Futures Lab Extension programming.
- Maintaining a current fleet of technology, including drones and other hardware, for student use that mirrors what they will use in their work outside of school.
- Purchasing consumable materials used for prototyping.
- Maintaining hardware and curriculum to support our app development program.
For more information, or to request a meeting with the team or a visit to the Futures Lab:
During the first year, the Futures Lab classes meet at Fort Collins High School, 3400 Lambkin Way.
Our team offices are in the PSD Partnership Center located at 1630 Stover St. in Fort Collins.
Item Amount: $____
+ Additional Fees:
The minimum amount is $1.00.
Additional Information Requested
Please complete Donor Name and Donor Address if you would like a donation thank you letter